As a Ministry Friend who supports the work and ministry of Alliance Defending Freedom, you have the right:
- To know that Alliance Defending Freedom will never sell, rent, or make available your name or information related to your gifts for non-Alliance Defending Freedom purposes.
- To know how Alliance Defending Freedom spends funds available to us and to be made aware of the cases or operations your gifts help fund.
- To know that Alliance Defending Freedom is in compliance with federal, state, and municipal laws.
- To designate your gift to one of our priority projects.
- To receive a quick response to your inquiries about Alliance Defending Freedom finances and programs.
- To visit our ministry offices and meet with us personally.
- To expect that Alliance Defending Freedom will never use high-pressure tactics to solicit your support.
- To know that Alliance Defending Freedom is efficient, organized, and well-managed.
- To know that Alliance Defending Freedom has an involved and responsible independent Board of Directors that takes its oversight duties very seriously.
- To know that our appeals for funds are truthful and accurate to the very best of our knowledge.
Please do not hesitate to call or write should you have any questions concerning our work.